Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Becoming a MOM






Pregnancy was not the smoothest ride for me. My doctor had me on lock down. Justin worked for Western Line Builders at the time and was gone 8 days home for 6. They were on a mine with no cell phone service. This was a major stressor for us. We were worried I was going to go into labor while he had no service. Being pregnant during the summer sucked. Every one was either water skiing or riding and I just had to sit on the side lines. One of the problems I encountered was bloody noses. I would get them 2-3 times a day and they would bleed for hours at a time. Luckily my doctor sent me to ENT who contacted a hematologist and together they decided to put me on  clotting medicine.  Problem solved. Other than the preterm labor the rest was pretty smooth sailing for then on out. Once July hit and the heat really set in I swelled like a balloon. There are some women out there who love being pregnant. I on the other hand, disliked it VERY much!!! Its all worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment