Friday, November 26, 2010
Finally
I finally got a blog set up for Justin and I. It took me forever to actually do it but now I am proud to say I have done it. Now the battle will be keeping it up to date. I'm not the greatest at this but I will give it a shot. Well currently Justin and I are living in our home in Filer, right across the street from Kent and Kassie. We love having them as neighbors, and love daily visits from Kelson and Kaleb! Justin is currently driving truck. He hauls wheat from Burley to Ogden. We bought a semi this summer shortly after we got married. We were going to move to Texas and start a trucking bussiness. Luckily, we ended up staying here. Instead, the truck stayed and was put to work while we came home. I am currently coaching girls basketball for Filer high school... I know what your thinking and no I will always be orange and black at heart. I love coaching. It takes a lot of time and energy but I love it. We have a great group of girls and I am getting pretty attached to them. I am still in school, majoring in Secondary Education. I am graduating from CSI this spring with my second associates. I hope to graduate from ISU in spring 2013 and start teaching. We love being newlyweds and are enjoying life in the fast lane. Justin recently said, "Wow, can you believe we have almost been married for 6 months?" Time flies!! I am also going to be a new aunt, twice!!! Tiff my sister is pregnant and Chandra my sister-in-law is also. I cannot wait til Christmas break for me! Now for Justin, he cannot wait for snowbiking to start. He is so excited two days after it snowed he put his two-moto kit on his bike and rode it around his parents pasture. Life is great and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment