Wednesday, April 18, 2012

36 weeks

Felt pretty good after my epidural!

This is how he was clear until it was time to push. NERVOUS

I had my 36 week check up on Tuesday August, 23. I ended up being dilated to a 3.5!!! Wow, my nurse and doc were just as surprised as I was. Wednesday night I was feeling some pretty strong contractions. After walking around the neighborhood for a little bit with Kassie and Justin, I decided to get into the bath tub and if they continued to get stronger we would head in to the hospital. Well sure enough they didn't really get stronger. Thursday, Justin had some errands to run in town so I decided to tag along. It wasn't long before I started contracting. We called my nurse and she said to come on in so they could monitor my contractions.My contractions were there. The nurse checked me and I was at a 4. An hour later still at a 4. My Dr. said to go ahead and go home and take a unisome and get some sleep then come back in the morning. 8 A.M. the next morning my sister Tiffany calls and says, "I'm headed up lets get that baby here". We did everything and I just wasn't sure if my contractions were strong enough. We went in anyways. I ended up getting admitted. After I received I DDVAP for my Von Wille Brands disease I could get my epidural. YES!!! Felt pretty good after that! Luckily, I have the best Dr. in the world, Dr. Packham. He was not even on call and came in for me anyways. After my epidural had set in Dr. Packham came in to break my water. Everyone was putting on bets as to when Avery would be here. Dr.Packham said 2 a.m. was good bet. In the meantime, my family and I enjoyed watching Funniest Home Videos. Lets just say it was the funniest episode I had seen. A little while later my nurse Jo, best nurse EVER, came in to check me. Surprise!!! I was already at an 8. Time to start pushing she says!!!  Ready or not, here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment