Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Avery Grace Mecham
Ten pushes later our little Avery was here. My Dr. barley made it just in time, and he was just down the hall. August 26 at 11:26p.m. 5 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches long. Because she was 4 weeks early she went straight to the NICU. Her mom was exhausted to say the least. Her lungs were developed; they were just concerned about the huge bruise on her head. She was also struggling with her blood glucose levels. On the way to my post room my nurse wheeled me by her NICU room so I could see my little girl before bed. Oh one thing I forgot to mention and I have to. While I was pushing I was actually extremely calm. Surprisingly! I ask Justin if he would grab my phone and turn music on. Well you'll never guess what song he picks. Big girls don't cry by Fergie. That didn't last long. Second song he chose was ACDC. Avery, yes you were born to ACDC! A special thanks to Aunt Tiffany for the amazing pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment