Monday, April 30, 2012

Trip to Boise



My mom had to go to Boise for some classes for her work. Avery and I decided we were going to tag along. Avery loves to swim so we could not wait to get her in the pool. Once I was digging through her stuff I realized I forgot swimmers. We wanted to go so bad we just put her diaper on and went anyways. When we pulled her out of her tube all we saw was this massive water filled diaper. Avery already has a booty but with this diaper on she really had a booty. It was so funny we had to snap some pictures.



The next day while my mom was in her classes Ave and I went and visited our cousin Desiree. It was so much fun to catch up and hang out with her. Avery was such a good traveler. She slept so good in the hotel as well, which surprises me she slept through all the noise. I know I didn't sleep well the first night. (mom, you know why...LOL)!!! We are so blessed to have such a content little girl. She is so easy to take anywhere. We sure do love our little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment